- Find a platform that will allow you to create an app their platform. For example, Android Creator, Mobincube and Etc
- Find a app store that will allow you to publish your app on their store. For example, Amazon App Store, GetJar and etc.
- Sign-up for an Developer account at one of the listed app stores above. Yes, There are more those are the ones that cost and a lot more advance.
- If you think you got what it takes to make your own android application from scratch. Go download the android studio software for free at:Android Studio Download Now
- Repeat all the steps except for number 3 , once you create a developer account the first. You don't have to worry about creating other one. Just simply remember the app store you have a developer account with and your username and password.
For More in-depth information, Please Comment below!